i got a membership 2 costco! i love it do u?

USPS-I-DELIVER

Asked by USPS-I-DELIVER at 11:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• We renewed ours and never used it. Not once. What a waste of $50.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I want one!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I wish it was closer i have 2 drive 1 hr
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Comment by USPS-I-DELIVER (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I need to get one!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• It's the only way we can feed our family of 6 affordably.  We've had a membership for 9 years now (my dad gave us one for Christmas that year).  For awhile we only used it for diapers and wipes but now that we have 4 "big" kids and a new baby coming we do 90% of our shopping there.  The only thing we don't buy is every day produce.  I get that from a local place where I don't have to buy in bulk because we never use it all before it goes bad.

Don't know what we would do without Costco.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• As long as you watch what you are buying it is a great place to shop. At first we were buying things that we really didn't need that much and they would go bad before we used them.But now that we are more aware we really save alot. We love it.
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I was just there today. I got a wii exercise game for myself & a book. I got some oranges & baby peppers for my girls plus some household stuff for the house.
    We have had a membership for like 5 years & have never regretted it.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We had a membership when we lived closer to one. The closest one now is 90 miles away. We call it the $100 club, though. You don't leave there without spending $100. We started not using the carts so that we wouldn't buy as much stuff. That really helped.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We love costco! We share a membership with another family; we couldn't use 12 pounds of brown rice, six pounds are usable...

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We love costco.You have to learn to be realistic about what you can really use lol.One of my boys eats grape tomatoes all the time.We would go broke keeping him in tomatoes alone if not for costco.lol

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010