What's the funniest thing your kid said this week?

My 8 year passed a guy steaming carpet in the hospital and said "mom that man is ironing the carpet, he's crazy" LOL!

USPS-I-DELIVER

Asked by USPS-I-DELIVER at 11:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My youngest was trying to fix herself a bottle. She had it filled with nothing but Hershey's syrup. I opened it and poured most of it out in two larger glasses for my two older kids. Then I asked her, where's the nipple. She pulled up her shirt and said HERE IT IS! pointing at, her nipple.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• LOL i told my 9 year old daughter she should go outside and she replyed " playing outside isnt my kind of subject" i posted it on facebook too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We were outside catching fireflies. My daughter (she's 5) wouldn't catch them at first because she was scared she would hurt them. After a little while she finally got up the nerve to catch one, she then said.."ouch, it burned me"....I said "what burned you?"....she replied "the lightbulb on that bug". Every time I tell someone that story she says "Mommy, what's so funny?".

A couple weeks ago we went fishing.....the first time for the kids. My daughter had a worm on her hook and threw it in the water, I went to put a worm on my 8 year old sons hook and my daughter started screaming. I look over and there's a fish on her line, she has tears running down her face and she throws her fishing pole and runs away........apparently when you go fishing you're not actually supposed to catch a fish!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My kids are in HS and college so not so much like little kids. But my little nieces were with us on vacation they are almost three. They start this hilarious thing one says WAH then the other one WAH-- it goes back and forth enough to drive you mad but it is hilarious. They get all the adults Wahing too. Very funny for about ten to twenty seconds and then your like cut it out. It just escalates louder and louder. Where you think your going mad. Very funny.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My three year old was helping make the grocery list. She said "We need peas, soy milk... and SCIENCE!" Hahaha.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 11:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Not this week but a few weeks ago I was scolding my 3 year old. I don't remember what she did but I told her "I don't think you're funny or cute, Madeleine. Go." And I pointed to her room. She walks about ten steps turns around with this nasty look on her face and says "Mommy I don't think you're cute either!" And stomps into her room. I laughed for a good 15 minutes. (Not in front of her or where she could hear.)
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have friend who asked me to water her flowers while she is away on vacation. Sometimes I take my three year old with me. The other day she said "We gotta go wash Amy's plants."
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My son who is almost 3 asked said to my husband "Your hair gone! Daddy Shaved?" my husband is balding lol

The other night the last thing out of his mouth was that "we need to go to the Grocery store" I told him maybe tomarrow after he wakes up... next morning as soon as he wakes up..."mommy we need to go to the grocery store." lol

And last night he woke up crying...apparently he had a dream that a boy took his trains..hubby had to show him that his trains were still in his room, before he would calm down. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I can't think of anything my kids have said funny lately (older teens are less funny when they don't get what they want), but I think your 8 year old is hilarious OP! That one put a huge smile on my face. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2010