so im pregnant and this girl at work is bein pety and keeps bumping me everytime she walks pasy and talking shit.

i work at pizza up ima part time waitress and CSR, i perferibly like to work as a
CSR. thurdsay i had to serve i tried to call off cos i felt sick but i couldnt find anyone togo in for me. So i went in and did my stuff until the next girl came in and i was still scheduled to work a few hour with her. she was argueing over tables and i didnt feel good so i was like take it idc! so i had to run to the bathroom to throw up and i was in the a max of 10 min and she told the manager i was in there for 30 so he threatened to write me up! so when it was time togo i did all my things and got permission to leave. She rose hell saying i didnt do anything, when if i didnt he wouldnt have let me leave. and she told our GM i didnt do anything. so the next day i worked as a CSR and she was a server the store is small and you have to walk past my work station to take dishes to the back and she kept bumping me.

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah i would totally talk to your boss - not only is she trying to create shit for you at your job that you probably need if you're like the rest of us, but she is ASSAULTING you and your child. this is not to be ignored or taken lightly. you might just confront her and let her know if she assaults you and your unborn child again charges will be filed. of course, first double check the definition of assault in your state to make sure i'm not saying the wrong thing (where i live that is assault) and be prepared to follow through. don't let her control the situation and don't let her get away with that shit.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Actually, her bumping into you repeatedly and purposely could be considered assault. Speak to your manager and if nothing is done, call the cops.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'd talk to your boss in private and tell your side of the story. I hope she gets over her rude self!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 11:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'd report her to your manager and if (s)he won't do anything go to their supervisor. If she's intentionally bumping into you that's assualt.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Like physical contact out of anger or trying to start something? Go to your GM and tell him YOUR side of the story. All bosses know there are 2 sides to every story.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• report her, yes its assault but it could also be an attempted assault or even worse on an unborn child....very serious where I live
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Sorry..didnt realize you werent done yet. I would talk to your manager and maybe have a talk with her about why she is doing this?
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I agree with the other posters and think you should tell your manager or as far up as you have to go to get them to do something about this bitch. If she is intentionally bumping into you, that can be considered assult and you might even be able to press charges against her if you want to go that far. When people do things like that especially to a pregnant woman, it is not taken lightly in the eyes of the law. Don't let this girl walk all over you. I know you aren't feeling good and don't want the drama, but if she is harassing you and causing you stress, you need to get rid of her or at least away from her. I'd def. get her ass in trouble..if not fired.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• and talking shit top me today im not even there and shes talking shit about me she called my phone so i called the store to talk to the manager and she was yelling in the backround im not gunna quit my job cos i have stuff to pay on and a bby on the way wht should i do? i told the manager on duty to give me our GMs number and he said hell have her call me but idk i need the money but its not worth the stress i dont want anything to happen to my baby
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• So whats your question?
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010