Baby kicking...ouch

Anyone else far along and have a baby kicking you in a bad spot tonight?

This kid is going to be the death of me. I don't know if he (or she) got into a bad position or what but I keep getting a kick/punch in the same freaking spot just at my waist and it hurts every single time. I'm 37 1/2 weeks...how does he have so much room to move (he's all over the place).

Just 11 days until my c-section. That's what I keep telling myself. If I make it that long.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 11:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My daughter did that all the time. I would just push on the spot and it usually made her stop.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I remember going through that. Although my kids used to kick me in the ribs.

Congratulations and Good luck!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Aw, congrats! and good luck with your C-section. My baby is 19 months but I do remember the way she would kick me in my ribs ouch! her favorite spot lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• When my daughter started doing that, I would just rub my tummy and she would move over a little and kick elsewhere.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I tried pushing back because I could actually feel the foot (felt like the heel) but that just made him push harder in that spot.  OUCH.

He (I just say he because I don't know yet) just doesn't like any position I'm in.  He never stops moving and I never get any rest, lol.  Sigh.  Can't wait to get this kid out.  Hopefully he'll find a better position after I go to bed so he'll stop kicking that one spot or I'm going to lose it.

Oh, and my oldest used to get her feet up under my ribs and just push.  I was sure she was going to break one of my ribs the one time it hurt so bad.  So I gave her little foot a shove and she kicked me back.  That whole things was really painful.  I could feel her pushing the ribs out...ouch.

justanotherjen

Comment by justanotherjen (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2010