Do you have a problem with illegal immigrants taking our jobs?

Go to www.takeourjobs.org

Seriously. If you want to take back the jobs that are given to illegal immigrants you can apply to take it back.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Americans don't want those jobs. The jobs that illegals have are HARD jobs or gross jobs or jobs that nobody wants to do. I am sure if an American wanted a job and went to the farmer they would get the job, at the same pay scale of the illegal. But the fact is they are "too good" for the jobs they are bitching about the illegals having.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 11:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• You Know, I am all for everyone having equal rights. However, this does really get to me. I mean they come over here, take our jobs because they will take less pay- BUT IT"S NO WONDER THEY CAN AFFORD TO TAKE LESS PAY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PAY TAXES!!!!!!! It irks me!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• - BUT IT"S NO WONDER THEY CAN AFFORD TO TAKE LESS PAY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PAY TAXES!!!!!!! It irks me!!

They DO pay taxes.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/taxes/2008-04-10-immigrantstaxes_N.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24054024/

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have a problem with illegal immigrants PERIOD. Taking our jobs or not.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Millypontipee you are correct!!! I completely agree with you. People are too quick to blame others when they don't look at it for what it is. Americans complain about working at mcdonalds and stuff but hav the nerve to complain about some immigrants "stealing" there job!! Do they not realize that those jobs are usually horrible and grueling conditions And hours. No one stood your jobs, you guys don't want them!! I am a proud American but am really tired of people showing their "proud stripes" by this. Take your blindfolds off people. FYI I am not condoning everything that has to do with this immigrant "issue" but I do not like how ignorant people think on this subject. I am not being disrespectful to anyone in any way, putting down or attacking. This is simply my opinion
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• that gets me as well, my point is to people that are unemployed and blame immigration, this is a solution.
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• What Milly said.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Milly- I believe you have captured the exact point of the website.
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I agree with milly and they work a lot harder and longer then some americans and do better quality work
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010