Does your LO have

one of those toy kitchens? and the toy shopping cart?

They both light up, and sing, and say stuff. They seem pretty cool. Does or did your LO like this toy?

I want to get the kitchen set and cart for my son, he's almost 8 months and its age appropriate and he is standing and scaling things now.

If you bought the cart would you ever let your kid take the noisy toy cart into the grocery store to shop with you? My SO wants to do this with my son. I think it'd be a hassle but ya never know.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never bought the light up cart but my son had just a regular kid size cart that he loved. We only took it on walks,never to the store. he has a kitchen that he use to play with a lot more then he does now..but he use to love that also. he still loves his cart.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I avoid any and all toys that sing, light up, and are generally loud as much as possible. The grandparents get my kids enough of that without my help!

My kids have a basic shopping cart and kitchen set. They really love it. My DS got the shopping cart when he was your LO's age. He adored it. He would push it from one end of the room to the other, cruise around it, and push it back again.

I never brought the cart w/ us to the store. I've always had enough to do just juggling kids and staying on budget.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 11:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010