how do you get in more water if you just hate it?

I need to drink ore water but hate how plan it is and everything I tried doesnt help. I tried lemons,those flavor packets...any other suggestions?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Have you tried putting orange slices in it and using frozen fruit as ice cubes? No sugar added (not sure if that mattered for you). But iot makes a nice refreshing glass of water.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Well I was going to suggest Crystal Light. That's what I do because I get sick of drinking just plain old water all the time. They have a really good flavor called Peach Iced Tea and then there's a Pomegrate Lemonade that's really good too.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• iced tea
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Another good thing to try is Fruit2O - it is flavored water and it tastes really good without adding sugar.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Do you put it in the fridge? I only drink bottled water out of the fridge
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would just suck it up and start drinking more water, it doesn't taste like anything so I'm sure you'd get used to it or get over it or whatever... I LOVE water it's almost all I drink, I'll crave it! Maybe you need a good filter? I don't know how you can dislike something that doesn't have a taste so much.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• And real natural juice, not from concentrate, that's too much sugar
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't do anything with an artificial sweetener in it. I like it to be cold. You can also do decaf tea.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I drink it out of fear. I just had a kidney stone blasted out. I don't want another one so will gag it down

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• lime juice can add flavour to it, I also find if I drink it in the mornings I can drink more rather than leaving it until later in the day
    Kyles

Answer by Kyles at 8:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2010