I don't know how much longer I can take this!

I have always been pretty good at dealing with pain but GEEZ!!!! My back started hurting today and OMG it has not quit. I am 37 weeks and 2 days and am praying for him to hurry up! I had this horrible in my stomach earlier but it wasn't like a contraction that I have felt before. It was almost a cross between a really bad gas pain and a contraction. It wasn't gas and I don't think it was a contraction all I knew is I was in pain for about ten mins and then it went away. How can I get my back pain to stop? I am going to try and get on the couch because my bed seems to be making it worse.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry ladies, I had this horrible *pain* in my stomach
    nakoal87

Comment by nakoal87 (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sorry hun! I wish there was something I could say. All I can do is sympathise.

SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 12:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry :( My CROTCH hurts whenever I stand up, and my hips hurt at night so bad I have to get up and walk around for a minute. My back is horrible, too! I really do know how you feel, I'm 35 weeks. . .it will be over soon!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hang in there you’re almost there. Have your husband massage it. Prop some pillows for support when you lying down.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• The baby is probably turning around moving or kicking. You can take tylonol, use a warm water bottle,for your back, prop pillows for your back. And a light message could maybe help out too you know. Good luck ,hang in therre , we all go though it, so you can do it too.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2010