Did anyone else have a child very close to their own birthday?

My son was born on the 24th of the month, and my birthday is on the 28th of the same month. I was due anytime, but had to have a scheduled c-section. We were going to do it on my birthday, but my doctor's birthday was the same as mine and he had the day off, lol. I always wonder if my son would have been born on my birthday if I hadn't had the c-section scheduled. Still, it's neat to have our birthdays in the same week. We have the same sign. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My birthday is October 19th and my son's is October 20th. I was in labor on my birthday.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Nope not yet but my dd due date is the 17th and my bday is the 28th. So it'll most like be in the same month at least.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm July 19th

My Mom is the 25th

My Sister is the 31st

My Daughter is in Feb. though lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My son was due on my birthday but he came 6 days early. His is the 16th of Nov & mine is the 22nd.
    momma_of_kyky

Answer by momma_of_kyky at 2:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not really. My b-day is Aug 10 and my daughters is Sept. 24 and my sons is Oct. 11
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• my birthday is december 19 my 19 year old is the 13 of December.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My DD is March 22 and mine is the 27th
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My daughter's is August 15 and I'm August 29th. With my son I was induced on June 1st, our anniversary but he was born shortly after midnight on June 2 :)
    CherBearCM

Answer by CherBearCM at 2:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Not my birthday but my oldest was born June 28th and my husband's birthday is June 11 and his sister's birthday is June 21 (1 week before my dd's) and my friend's dd's birthday is June 27 (she happens to now be my dd's BFF).  My daughter was almost born on the little girl's 1st birthday but the doctor had to reschedule because of conflicts (left no on in the office that day--I was also having a scheduled c-section).

My son was born on a friend's 18th birthday (Oct 1).  And our newest baby will be born a little over 2 weeks after my oldest's birthday and 4 days before my husband's niece's birthday (LOTS of birthdays in June & July).  But I'm the only one in December.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Nope, but our third child was due on our anniversary, but I had to be induced 4 days earlier.

My granddaughter was due to be born on the exact date of my birthday last year by the first ultrasound, but then the new OB/GYN changed the due date to 2 weeks after and had her birthed by c-section a week before her new due date, which is actually a week after my birthday.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2010