What goals do you have for your life?

I have a whole lot of goals and I am working towards is there any goals you are working towards?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My goals are to provide my children with the best possible education i can.
    To love my husband and remember all of his positive qualities so that i can overlook his minor faults.
    To graduate from college
    To own my own business
    To own my own house.

And somewhere in there i'd like to give birth to my own baby.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My goals are to love my family, teach my kids to the best of my abilities, take care of my hubby. To sew more to make more quilts for charity, to be kind to others. To make a difference to people who meet me.
    You never do know when your kindness or words may be the last a person or animal will hear. So I use them to my advantage.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I am 40 and a stay at home mom. My current goal & most expensive by far is to go back to school to be a registered nurse. Who knows, if I like that career, I might aim to be a nurse practitioner or try to get into medical school to be a doctor. Right now, I am going to take the class to be a certified nurse's assistant (CNA). I enjoy the mental challenge of trying to get the best possible grades that I can. (I, also, hope that my grades will have a positive influence on my children's grades:-))
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• to be happy and lead a simple life. i already love my family, and do what i can for everyone i know. those arent goals to me, they are fullfilled everyday. i want to stay happy, and not live a complicated life. i would like to go to egypt before i die,lol. thats a good goal.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Um,,,,I have been at my job for almost 27 yrs, all I got at this point is bumping up points in cm,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Complete my current degree and then work on another degree for a certification in order to obtain the type of employment I wish to have.
    Catch up on debt and pay it down as much as possible before the student loan payments start rolling around and then get those paid off.
    Travel to different places and remodel our house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• To laugh every day with my family,
    To be more focused on my art work and hopefully sell more of them some day. It's hard to let go of something you pour yourself into.
    I want to take a human anatomy class to help me with sculpting and figure drawing.
    Hopefully have grandchildren around me some day to sit on my lap while learning to paint.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2010