What do you do for a living?

Just curious. I am a SAHM, dh is Air Force. Most of my friends are either SAHM's or just work part time jobs here and there due to moving all the time lol. Just curious what you ladies do?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a yard worker,a fixer upper and oh how the list goes on.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm a mommy until she starts school next month, then I'll be a mommy and a part timer somewhere.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I work as an educational assistant with teens with special needs in a high school program. We have a large group in our class - nearly 50 students, along with 28 EA's and 4 teachers. I love it. I love the kids (mostly!), I enjoy everyone I work with, it's a lot of fun, and very rewarding. And it's ideal hours. I only work school hours, I have weekends and all school holidays off with my kids. I have the best of both world's with my job.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm a student right now.. Coming up on my last year for recieving a degree in Sociology with options in both criminology and social injustice and equality. As well as a certificate in forensic science. Then I will either be taking a year off or going right into a masters program for applied sociolgy..meaning research. and probably a minor in either social work or psychology.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm a homeschooling stay at home mom of 2 boys. DH is in the Army. Hopefully i'll be going to school in a year or so.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• been a vet assistant, a CNA, and a waitress. right now im in incubation mode, lol (20 wks) and will try not to go back to work until the baby is a couple of months old, as long a finances allow me too. probably go back to waiting tables, as it was the easiest, and highest paying job ive had, lol. CNAs deserve a lot more credit an pay.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm a full time student and SAHM. SO is a senior general mgr for restaurants and clubs in Hollywood. I miss working but I do believe I'm doing the right thing for her and ourselves. Besides along with being a SAHM I am also helping myself reach my goals by focusing on school.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I am a CNA in hospice full time over the weekend and a full time student earning my BS in Biomedical Sciences. Also full time mommy during the week when they aren't in school. DH works full time M-F as a yard worker at a heavy equipment rental place.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• A Correctional Officer
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Awesome mamaofficer my sister was one she was a sergeant too but they worked her to hard and she said fuk you. I'm a Home Engineer currently in Management aka sahm :) Dh is a mechanic you name it he can work on it from a dirt bike to a hugh air plane :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2010