I just have to brag a little ladies, feel free to do the same haha. So tonight my SO...

gave me some special attention...we have sex often but tonight was ALLLLL about me and it was absolutely amazing...I can't stop thinking about it haha and I just had to tell someone :p

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine went to bed early and left me watching Netflix with the kids.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I am glad to hear that it was all ablout you. I love to be spoiled ever once in a while.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• mine and i had a quickie while our son was outside with his uncle shooting some early fireworks.........gotta get some when ya can! lol
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Why are you on the computer and not curled up with your SO,,shame on you,,,now get back into bed and spoon the living stuffing out of him!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sounds like you had a awesome time.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I give you a woot woot! When its not a slam bam thank you mam its always about me which I say is about half and half lol. I am always energized afterwards either way and end up here cause I can't sleep while he snores! Lol its all good!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• SWEET!
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 9:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Congratulations! I always know when it is great for me cause I feel at peace and I fall dead asleep within minutes. That is bliss to me.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010