LMAO Peggy West supervisor for Milwaukee wants to boycott arizona then makes a HUGE arse of herself...HAHAH

"If this [Arizona] was Texas, which is a state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this saying that they had a major issue with undocumented people flooding their borders, I would have to look twice at this. But this is a state that is a ways removed from the border,"

This lady doesn't even know where Arizona is on the Map? Are you KIDDING ME?! LMFAO

anyone else see this and think its hilarious?
Thoughts??!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• As someone who lives an hour from Milwaukee, people think she is crazy and the Milwaukee government put the decision on this on hold. It is not going over so well. I think the lady is off her rocker as do a lot of people in SE Wisconsin.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I haven't read this or seen it or anything but... WHAT? LOL
    Does she have her states mixed up, location wise? What a friggin tool. If you're going to be against something, at least know ALL your facts...
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It's even more scary that she is serving in an elected position. So, I wonder when she will give the bill a second look (and perhaps read it this time), since Arizona does indeed border Mexico.  Something tells me I shouldn't bother holding my breath on it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• That's what happens when you elect MORONS. Really, she could have avoided embarrassment and public ridicule by simply looking at a map prior to opening her mouth.

She will probably be running for Congress soon. That's a job the doesn't require you to read anything before you vote.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Mancos, you can get elected to Congress while being a senile, drooling codger who sleeps through everything and can't wipe your own ass. Especially if you are a Democrat.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 9:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• She will probably be running for Congress soon. That's a job the doesn't require you to read anything before you vote.

LMAO!  Good point mancos.  There may be big things in her future. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yeah i saw this i think it was last week or so? I couldn't believe it. crazy
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yep just goes to prove that basic elementary education is not required to be elected as a politician.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 9:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010