Ahhhh I am going crazy???!!!!

Okay I am 4 days late for AF and neg tests. I have perfect 28 day cycles normally so I am at a loss. I have no symptoms that AF is coming nor do I have pregnancy symptoms. I dont know what to think. Has anyone ever had neg tests and after waiting a week or so got a positive result?

joelsmommy

Asked by joelsmommy at 2:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes i have wait about anthoer week and then if AF doesn't come to visit then take another test and see what you get. If you get another negative then i would make an appointment and get a blood test. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I knew I was pregnant i just knew. I took a test at 1 week late it was negative, i took a test a few days later it was negative, i took another test a day later still negative by the time i was 3 weeks late i was getting a very faint line. I ended up going to the doctor to get a test so that i could say yes i am pregnant. Drove me insane and at the time i had perfect 28 day cycles.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Ahhh you guys are making me feel better. I am really really hoping this is it. I have this feeling that I just am this month. I might have a heart attack when the test comes back positive. When I was pregnant with my son he was a complete surprise and I never even took a test until I was 9 weeks pregnant. Oh my goodness I hope this is it!!!!!
    joelsmommy

Comment by joelsmommy (original poster) at 3:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sorry I am unable to answer you question. I am still waiting my pos test as well. I know how you can go crazy. One thing I do know is my sis took a test one week after her AF was due with her second child she had it come out neg so she thought she was just stressed. 3 weeks later she tested again and it came back pos. with both her kids she was about 4 weeks past her AF to get a pos. So just try and be patient, keep your mind busy, work on some of your favorite hobbies. Good luck
    snmtigger99

Answer by snmtigger99 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• baby dust

snmtigger99

Answer by snmtigger99 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• OP here: I am now 8 days late and still no AF or AF symptoms. I have stopped taking test cause it is driving me crazy. I just wish I could know for sure!! Does anyone know what brand of pregnancy tests are the most sensitive??
    joelsmommy

Comment by joelsmommy (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2010