pain

I'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant, my upper stomach aches bad I feel like i been doing situps. Can it be an ectopic pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you sure that it's not heartburn? That's were i got the pain when I had heartburn.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:06 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Are you short waisted? It could be something as simple as your uterus growing. Ectopic pregnancy (from what I hear, I've never had one) usually has pain lower in your abdomen (think about where your fallopian tubes are)... but if it's something that you're really concerned about, you might be able to call your OB/GYN office and they might be able to get you in for an early utlrasound.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• generally eptopic pregnancy is in the lower abdomen and off to one side. usually spotting accompanies it too. It sounds to me like your totally normal and your body is just adjusting =) If the pain becomes severe definitely call your doctor, but aches and pains are pretty normal throughout an entire pregnancy
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2010