Butts on Money? How bout on food!

My brother use to pick potatoes and cherries, and said he from personal experience knows that a lot of picker happen to wipe their sweaty body then continue picking. He called just to tell me to wash my food well because he has scratched his butt so many times before picking the potatoes. He said its not on purpose but you don't think of it while your baking in the sun. But EEEWW I NEVER thought of that!! Have you?!

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wash everything. Even pasta before I cook it. I won't eat at places like IHOP or Applebees because this is where I hear things like that go on. In fact, I hardly ever eat out unless I know it's clean.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yeah, that's why I wash everything. I also won't eat in many restaraunts unless I know someone there. I used to work in one and know all about what goes on in the back. Lets just say the movie Waiting wasn't that far off. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It's stupid not to thoroughly wash food, anyway. So, I don't care as long as my grub is clean.
    allison17

Answer by allison17 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2010