Who is hiring in San Ramon?

I am a profession career oriented single parent, with major experience in sales, client relations, and negotiations. I am in the market for a position where I can employ my skills in the San Ramon area. I you know of a place that is looking a career oriented individual, please let me know.

mwhite1

Asked by mwhite1 at 3:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• The truth is, CafeMom is not the best place for professional networking. Do you have an up-to-date Linkedin profile? Do you belong to any professional networking groups? Do you have a great resume? Do you send well researched cover letters?

There are lots of great tips and resources in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

I do career and job search coaching; feel free to send me a message if you have any questions regarding resumes, cover letters, job search strategy, interview prep, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• AVON is a great home-based business. I am a stay-at-home mom and have two children. My husband and kids LOVE to help me! You can start for $20 when you sign up online. AVON sends you the books and a kit to get started. If you want to check out more information, you can go to http://www.start.avon.com/ and view the Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) and if you are ready to sign up, just enter reference code: marybecker and it will take you to the application to get started!

I personally have achieved Unit Leader and President's Club within my first year with AVON!
    AVONLadyInALEX

Answer by AVONLadyInALEX at 8:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010