What can i do about my daughters snot rockets? lol

its really sad actually, she'll sneeze and it literally hangs from her chin there's so much it in there...

Shes sick, i actually though she was over it but today has been worse how can i relieve these snot rockets?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When my little guys get like that I use the suction bulb and suck them out. Then you can take them in the bathroom, close the door, turn on the shower all the way hot, and let it condensate really well. Just sit in there for 20 minutes it really helps clear them up. I also use vicks at night on their chest. Oh and I also use the saline solution spray. Not all this at one necessarily, but try one at a time, see how it goes. Some times I only need to do one, some days all of em.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2010