What are your working career goals?

My goals are to graduate in 2012 move to Japan with my production and game company before that in 2011 I am going to Hawaii to run Iron Man then I am going on a bike tour of Germany with graduating 17 year old. lol How about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• To finish school...and to get my portfolio beefed up so I can start going after ad agencies and corporate clients. I'd also like to hone in on my copywriting skills so that I can offer a more diverse list of services. I'm already a writer...I just want to work up the ranks and become a $150 an hour writer for larger clients.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My goal is to get my MSN degree to become a forensic nurse.
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My goals for my career are to gain knowledge in the stem cell area and hone my writing skills. I am trying to find time to start writing my book... but struggling with that.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 7:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My goal is to have a comfortable retirement

Answer by rkoloms at 8:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• to continue to work as a hobby in pharmacy, not need.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My goal is to have my business to replace my job by 2012.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• AVON is a great home-based business. I am a stay-at-home mom and have two children. My husband and kids LOVE to help me! You can start for $20 when you sign up online. AVON sends you the books and a kit to get started. If you want to check out more information, you can go to http://www.start.avon.com/ and view the Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) and if you are ready to sign up, just enter reference code: marybecker and it will take you to the application to get started!

I personally have achieved Unit Leader and President's Club within my first year with AVON! I am currently working toward Advanced Unit Leader and Honor Society!
    AVONLadyInALEX

Answer by AVONLadyInALEX at 8:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2010