Nutso?

Alright- I have a 5 month old and I'm already thinking about having another one in the next year. What do you think- am I crazily going to bite off more than I can chew?

LeiLana80

Asked by LeiLana80 at 6:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I do not think you are nutso. If you want your kids close together. It is ok by me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• no if u think u can handle it then go for it and good luck!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I wanted more space between mine (3 years) so I could really enjoy each one as an infant. But plenty of moms like them closer. It really depends on what you can handle. Remember too that each child is different so if this is your first and an easy child, it doesn't mean the next wouldn't have colic, etc. Talk it over with hubby.....what does he want? Good luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My sister is 15 months older than me and I am 15 monts older than my brother. My mom didn't plan it this way, but it wasn't so bad growing up this way. My mom said that at least she didn't have kids in diapers forever.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2010