if you LOVVVEEE pregnancy bump this post :)

PREGNANCY IS THE BEST> WHATS NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THE HEARTBURN AND LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS! LOL

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 7:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy is awesome! I have never had the chance to experience it (we adopted our kids). I've been present at several births as anurse, and I was blessed to be at my oldest child's birth. I think pregnant women look beautiful.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 4:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Right and the first trimester full of fatigue and nausea;) Love my son and the baby that's on it's way, but not so much "being pregnant".....
    cherylv512

Answer by cherylv512 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• LOL!! I love my children, they are the best, but I HATED being pregnant. My thought was always--I'll get through this and get my reward. It was my mantra.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Love IT
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love the preggo bump it's very cute and love the attention too! Everything else is not fun hahaha
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yes, I do.:)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love the second trimester but not the first or the third. I am in my third now 37 weeks and 3 days and I am miserable! I am constantly having headaches (rare occasion before I got pregnant) my face is breaking out as if I am a 13 year old again, my boobs are sore, my baby is sideways which I swear has to be the most comfortable position because I am a small framed girl, either I am laying on his head or his butt with him like he is now, my feet havent been swollen too bad but my fingers are, my hands are going to sleep all the time (try shelling peas like that!) and my back constantly hurts. *Sigh* It will all be over soon. I can see the light!!!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Oh yes, I love risking my life every time I get pregnant. I am on pregnancy number three. At the end I will have a grand total of two healthy children (I hope).

I love getting so sick I have to be put on an at home IV for at least two months. I love that I have to be put on a heart monitor to make sure that my heart doesn't go above 150 beats per minute just because I'm standing to apply my make up. I love that I have to be watched for pre-eclampsia in hopes of catching it before it become so out of control that they HAVE to induce me (like last time) because otherwise I will die.

Yep, what's not to love about all of that?

It is my sincere hope that every woman with a "normal" pregnancy appreciates the limited number of complications they have to deal with and the miracle that you get at the end.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• hehe i loved my first pregnancy..i loved feelin and knowin my lil pone was growin IN ME:)!
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• lol. my first preg was fun this one is a lil more difficult but i love the lil bump in the front lmbo
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2010