Polycytic Ovary

My husband and I are married for 3 years but until now we still dont have baby, we went to the hospital for check-up and the Doctor told us that I have polycytic Ovary and my husband has varicolcyle. Does anybody can help us if it is still possible for us to have baby? please help....

betty1580

Asked by betty1580 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and have three kids, most women with Poly cystic ovarian syndrome can and will conceive and have children. However after three years you should see a fertility specialist. Also your dh varicocele my need to be surgically corrected because this condition can raise body heat at the spot and kill sperm making pregnancy difficult, again a fertility specialist is your best bet to have this diagnosed and treated.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Thanks Ryans Mom001...but I have another question, Is the surgical for varicocyle safe?
    betty1580

Comment by betty1580 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes it's very safe. Talk to a dr and they can put your mind at easy. These are all very common problems people have. Good Luck.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010