Haveyou lost all of your pregnancy weight?

My daughter is almost 2 years old and Im proud to say i lost all of the pregnancy weight plus 20 lbs. 3 months after I had my daughter I weighed 210 and now Im down to 140. Its been a long journey and its not over yet but I feel good now. Did you lose all the baby weight you gained and if you did how did you do it?

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• WTG Momma! Thats about what I am looking to do too! I'm about 205 and I want to be like 145. Its great to hear that you made it! I haven't lost the weight between my other pregnancies, but something about this being my last baby combined w/ the fact that I spent like 2 years before getting pregnant working on my relationship w/ food (and had lost 15lbs w/o being mean to myself... it was slow loss, but the healthiest of my life).
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:26 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yes working out at least 5 days a week and lifting weights too. I don't really diet but I do not eat too much.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i got back to the weight I was suppose to be 6 weeks later didn't get back to what I was the doc said I was under weight when I was 9 weeks I only weighed 103 I gained 43 more lbs and at my 6 week check up after I had the baby I was 111 I don't know how I did it
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 8:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yes
    echupko

Answer by echupko at 8:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• That's awesome! Good for you!!! How did you do it????
    I never gain weight during my pregnancies....it's between them where I gain all the weight I lost, back! Ugh! Hopefully after this one (due in 4 weeks) I can set some goals and work for them....this will be our last! xo
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• DD is 5 weeks and I have 7 pounds to go. Nursing is pulling it off me.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Good for you. My youngest is 11 and I still haven't lost it!!!!! LOL

way to go

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Nope. I gained 50 lbs while pregnant, and I've lost all of it but 7 lbs. While I'd like to lose it, i'm just relieved that I've lost most of it, lol. I was scared to death that I'd end up 50lbs heavier after I had him. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:38 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I have lost all but 10lbs and i am pregnant again and have lost 6lbs ( not by choice but being sick) After this baby is born I plan to loose it all
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• No, I haven't yet, but I am on my way. All my babies were back to back. I have 30 more lbs to go. I'm fine with it though, because i feel good and that's what matters, not how much I weigh. I'm doing WW and working out 5 days per week, so it's coming off in a healthy way.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2010