What dose iy mean when you dream about you husband that had past away since 2004 but i kept on dreaming about him

champe1965

Asked by champe1965 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • That his is still on your mind. I
    am sorry for your loss.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm so sorry you lost your DH. I would just imagine that you miss him, and you still think about him, so he'd reflect in your dreams as well. Is there anything that may be a sign or something in your dreams....like he's trying to show you something?
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Its like i run in to him and ask why r u still alive and he tell me that he has being hiding from me and he comes and take stuff away from me
    champe1965

Comment by champe1965 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Okay, I guess I am misunderstanding something.

If he is still alive and you are having these dreams, maybe you feel like he is hiding something from you - like keeping a secret.

If he has actually passed away and you are dreaming that he is alive and just hiding from you, I still think that means that you are still thinking about him a lot and that you miss him.

*disclaimer - I am not good at analyzing my own dreams so please disregard if I am way off*

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It means he is with you and he wants you to reconnect with him even if it is for just a brief period of time, when we sleep the spirits are more likely to visit because the barriers are less restricted. Not to say that just any old spirit can inhabit your dreams but just to say that it is far more likely you will see him in a dream than you will experience him while you are awake. Though some people do have experiences with signs, familiar scents, etc... I think you should embrace it and appreciate the time you have to spend with him! Good luck hun.
    bronsmom

Answer by bronsmom at 9:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If it was a good relationship I would think you are still missing him?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• See i dont understand now he past in 2004 and we had gd time but we argue most of the time he was a mental abuse person to me and the kids
    champe1965

Comment by champe1965 (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• more of a bad relationship than gd
    champe1965

Comment by champe1965 (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Do you have anyone new in your life?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It could mean that some part of you doesn't believe he is dead.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2010