What does he do?

What things does your DH do to make you feel loved?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• He tells me everyday that he loves me.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hugs, holds hands, smiles, really enjoys my cooking and compliments me on that and other things.
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Besides telling me, he shows me in various ways. He supports me financially and makes sure that I am able to be a sahm, which is very important to me. He comforts me when I'm upset, he goes out of his way to plan things that he knows I will enjoy, he makes me laugh constantly, even when I'm upset. He lets me sleep in when he's off for the day, even if he's tired. He calls me by all kinda of funny nick names. Also, he tells me when he thinks I'm making a bad decision, when he feels I was wrong, and he's always honest with me. Sometimes, loving someone is about being truthful, even when we don't want to hear it, bc it's in our best interest to know. Those are just a handful of things he does...he shows me in many other ways. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Cooks for me
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• He tells me constantly how much he loves me. He tells me how much he respects me as a mother. When he's off work he doesnt mind taking the reigns for a day so I can have some me time. He looks at me like Im the most beautiful women in the world and he also tells me.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2010