What little things can I do...

What little things can I do to let my husband know I love him???? (When he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• First you need to figure out what his deal is with you. i wouldn't be showering someone with attention or gifts that wanted nothing to do with me!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• hun, if your dh wants nothing to do with you, the best thing you can do is move on. The problem women face today is that they don't accept facts. I personally wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone who didn't love and care for me! I have too much respect for myself to allow just anyone into my fold. That is the first step to take in loving yourself. You want to find a man who can appreciate the things you do for him, especially the little things! That is far more rewarding than being by yourself in your relationship. Move on, trust me, one day you will look back and wonder how you ever let yourself even think such thoughts. The best way to do this is to decide that you love yourself more than that of any man and keep telling yourself everyday that you are important! You are loved. You have choices and are respected by the choices you make. This is necessary to boost your self esteem and become a better woman!
    bronsmom

Answer by bronsmom at 9:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• assuming he's not a total prick and still loves you, he may find you much more attractive of a person if you just start pursuing interests other than him - do things for yourself, build yourself up, make plans with friends without him... just start living your life... you will feel better and you will be more interesting - let him come to you and decide he wants to be part of it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Turn it around! Whatever you are doing stop and start doing what makes you happy and he will come around. Make yourself top priority.
    Marg2

Answer by Marg2 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I agree with Marg2. Don't be clingy and codependent trying to prove anything to him. He's your dh. He knows you love him and you don't have to keep pounding it in him. Now love yourself. Men are attracted to confidence. Build your's up and let him see you shine like you did when he first chased you.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Find out why he doesn't want to have anything to do with you?
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 3:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010