NOW what should I do today?

I got ready and went to the beach, my first time this year. I got there at 8:00. I forgot my baseball cap, so I was wearing my sunglasses, I brought a book I just bought and figured out in the first 2 pages I read it before AND I got hungry because I only had my coffee before I went. So, I figure that was my TEST run for the beach, and I can go again tomorrow, better prepared.
I came home and had breakfast. My DS (19) is still asleep. We went to a party yesterday, have no plans for today. It's already 87 degrees out (10 am).
NOW what am I gonna do????

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Find a new book, grab some flavored iced tea and sit in an air conditioned sunny room and relax! Or, I always think its fun to bake cookies. Or start writing a book of your life's memories and the fun things your kids have said and done. As for me I am sitting here playing on cafemom. That's always fun too.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• sleep? oh wait thats what I would do lol ;)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Turn your air on, make yourself an iced cappuccino, and put in a good movie while you wait for him to wake up. :-)
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 10:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• See what's going on around town for Independence Day! I'm taking the kids to the parade at noon and the fireworks later this evening. We'll probably color and draw pics for them to send to their daddy who couldn't be home with us today for the holiday.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Find some old pictures and have fun remembering times gone by. Of course get a cold drink or have an ice cream to cool things down. Most of all enjoy the day. God Bless
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2010