How do you imagine your life in 5 years?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I am at a point now where I am learning not to think too much about what will be going on 5, 10, 15 years from now.. I am working on just living in the moment, in the day I am in. We aren't promised tomorrow so I don't spend too much time making plans for 5 years from now. I hope I will be happy and healthy and my friends and family will be as well.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hmmmm. Well, we I did this in high school my senior year, I was COMPLETELY wrong about what life would look like in 5 and 10 years. LOL! In five years I will have been married for almost 13 years. I would guess we would have one or two more children to make a total of 5 or 6 kids (though at the same rate we have already gone, we would have 4 more kids!).

Hopefully we would have bought a house and I would have several kids in school.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Same as it is now but we will have 2 bills payed off by then. Unless we win the Lottery. Then we will move to a different state.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I hope to have a similar job, living in AZ and my parents will have passed, so I don't have the stress of caring for them anymore. I"m not morbid, they are 78 and 82, have multiple health problems and are just the biggest stressors in my life.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I will be in Japan with my business just starting to make big money. Having finished six more Iron man tri's.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hopefully live closer to my family by then.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I hope that I am able to pay down my debt and spend quality time with my family. Get my priorities straight and enjoy life as it comes. The stress sometimes is unbearable. I am trying to learn to put the things aside I don't have control over and deal with the things that are important to me and my family. I will hopefully work to live and not live to work. I can be all consuming because of the demands of others. I am going to put a lot of energy into my relationship with my husband and make sure we create good memories for our kids. We try and go on a small vacation every year, some place new, and really pay attention to them. Life is short, I want to enjoy it.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hopefully own my own house and have another baby.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hopefully out of CA & back in Indiana. & in a house.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I don't look that far ahead.  I have to focus on just getting through this day (or this hour as it may be).

In 5 years I'll be 38 and my kids will be 15, 13, 12, 9 and about to turn 5 (he/she is due in 10 days).  I'm sure I'll be doing about the same as I am now. 

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2010