Lemonade and amaretto?

Have you ever tried this? I'd like to try it, because I've seen recipes for it in our newspaper lately, but dont' have a bottle of amaretto. So, before buying that I want to know if you have tried/ liked it. :)

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• margarita timenever tried but willing to be your tesst subject
    i will be ready any time after 2pm today i will bring the ice

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Never tried it sorry..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Not with actual lemonade, but with sour drink mix. Loved it! Now, I'm trying it with the lemonade. I would recommend it, amaretto (sp?) and sour stuff is great! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

Kiwismommy19

• Amaretto Stone and Sours are great. Its Amaretto, Sour Mix and Oj over ice. Awesome drink! The rest is copy/paste from a website.
    2.0 parts Amaretto
    1.0 part Orange
    1.0 part Sour mix
    Sour mix, also known as sweet and sour mix or bar mix, is a mixer made of lemon or lime juice and sugar syrup. It is an important part of many cocktails. To make your own, mix one part heavy sugar syrup (3 parts sugar, 2 parts water) with one part lemon juice, and add 2 egg whites per liter of mix. The egg whites are optional, but will make the drinks slightly foamy. You may want to adjust the sugar/juice ratio to give the mix the right balance of sweetness and tartness.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2010