Do you think that women speak to others the same in real life as they do online?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably a mixed bag. Some I am sure do, and some do not. And some do some of the time. If they tend to be more blunt here it's probably because they aren't trying to avoid hurting feelings or causing anyone to get emotional. IRL, most people are more diplomatic about how they approach and treat each other. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• No, I really don't think so. Especially the rude and demeaning comments that some women make......Well, at least, I hope that they don't talk like that in real life....... I think that some women hide behind "anonymous" so that way they can say what they want.
    cherylv512

Answer by cherylv512 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• CM is one giant judgmental pit. Ive seen clicks, can you believe that?!?!?! lol There are genuine mamas in here and I have learned a few things about where I stand and its been good,

but for the most part, CM is pretty dang negative.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• For the most part I think most do in general but the situation is different in real life. Here you talk to people you would not usually talk to. Here we have many different aspects to deal with that you don't with your inner circle. Even for those who work, you usually don't go all out about politics and breast feeding. Besides it's just much easier to be bolder when the person on the other end doesn't know you.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• HAHA! No.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 11:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I speak to women the same. I don't hold back and I tell people what i honestly think.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I am the same in real life as I am online there is no reason to be another way.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I know I'm not the same. Online I'm rather talkative and quite social, but in real life I'm extremely quiet and shy.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Why wouldn't I? I've never been the type to be one way in one situation and another way in another. I never think anything that I don't say and I really don't care if you like or agree with my opinion or not. Maybe that's why alot of the officer's wives don't like me! Hmmm... LOL
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I think I'm a little more detailed on line. I think its because I can think about what I am going to say and choose my words a little more carefully. Although I think sometimes I have rented fingers because I seem to find typos after I post a comment. lol.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2010