To anyone who has had breast implants--Is this normal?

My sister recently got implants. While I understand why she wanted them (she is 37 years old and has spend her entire life wearing training bras as she was a 32AA), I am tired of talking about them. This is ALLL she talks about. I can call her to talk about what we are going to do for the Fourth of July and it turns into a discussion about her new boobs. Is this normal? How long will it take for her to stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• She'll probably stop when you say right out loud "I'm tired of talking about your funbags."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Ok...before anyone attacks ME for having implants. I'll explain why I had implants put in. I had severe asymmetry,,and it really wore on my self esteem.At 37 years old,I finally decided,with reluntance from my husband,to have breast augmentation. Now,to get to your question- your sister is going to talk about her boobs for a while. Please be supportive. Another thing,if God forbid,complications arise,BE MORE support. Private message me and I'll gve you a website to give her that she can visit where she can go to for ALL the support she needs. We are a huge group of ladies wo are very supportive of each other,can answer questions and are there for one another day and night.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If i ha new "fun bags" i would talk about em all the time too! sound like she is more happy to me. how long ago did she get them done? im sure after the newness of them wears off she will talk less about it!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• When i first got mine done, all I did was talk about them, because for the first time in my life I was happy about my body!! I knew that not everyone wanted to talk about my "fun bags" so I found a website where I could receive support and chit chat with other ladies who were going through the same thing! The "omg i love my fun bags" feeling will wear off soon! But if you do no feel comfortable about talking about it with her all the time, just tell her!!!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010