Do you ever feel like this?

Sometimes I hate myself so much. I don't know why but mostly I have no sex drive. I go in spirts. I wish I could be like that all the time. I want to please my DH. He gets frusterated when I am in a funk and just pain out can't get in the mood. Then when I get in my "up days" where I want it all the time he turns me down, not everytime but when he does it hurts and make me feel like he doesn't want me. Lately when we are intimate I just have this feeling he is just going through the motions. He doesn't seem to hold me or caress me anymore. We had sex last night, later I wanted it again. He wasn't interested and I was upset and started crying. Once he noticed I was trying to not let him see/hear he asked why and I told him. He asked if I was just wanting to fight. I said no I want to have sex. Then I asked if he would at least hold me. So he lay on his back and I lay with my head on his shoulder. He didnt put his arm around me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Hormone fluxuation can cause some of that or maybe something with your thyroid. Maybe talk to your OB and see if they can help you out. Hopefully they can refer you to someone. Why do men measure their masculinity by how much sex they have. Its like they think if you are going through something like this, its all about them. Wish they would think with their head with the brain in it.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I feel like that alot, I think it has to do with raising small children, when your bodys tired you go with the signels, but when your signels are strong sometimes you have to make time. I dont cry thats something i dont experience, but it could be a lack of or to much of something talk to your ob
    BrandiGunter

Answer by BrandiGunter at 11:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Maybe you are depressed. Sounds like that may be it. You are going from one feeling to the other and he doesnt know how to take you and then he doesnt know how to feel. He wants you but then you pull away,then you want him and he feels like he isnt sure what to do,because you have pushed him for so many days,that he is hurt by then. Rejecction can hurt.You both are feeling the pain of it. Im sorry you are both having to deal with it. Maybe you should go talk to your Dr. and see if it sounds like it could be ddeprression to him/her. You need to get this fixed before it takes a bigger toll on your marriage. Best of luck.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Go to your family doctor you could be out of balance on hormones which can affect you overall i.e. depression. Have the doctor run a full battery of tests. Wish you the best.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 11:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• bouncingyup, sounds like hormonal imbalance. That can be fixed easily and you can ride that stallion like a wild woman all the time again!Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Men usually just get annoyed when women cry, UNLESS it's for good reason. Crying over getting rejected for sex is not a good reason, especially if you already had sex. I would say you might have a hormone imbalance. You can get that fixed. Go see a Dr.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010