Best 4th of july story.

The best 4th of july we ever had was when we went to Australia and my cousin made a big attempt to cellebrate it we ended up pissed (Drunk) and the fireworks came two weeks later. How about you

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• My dog is terrified of fireworks but he insisted on following me outside only to shiver in my lap. As soon as I sat, a frework "popped" and he peed ALL OVER ME! HAHAHAHAHA! My dd recants that story every year.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My best 4th of July was back in 2002. My husband had just graduated from basic training, we had just gotten married and we went on a camping trip with his family. We had an awesome time watching the fireworks over the lake.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It was the first & last time we had a brand new car..1986. We found a nice place to see them. Were in our car away from the horrible bugs of the river and the sticky, hot humidity. We watched while a local radio station played Patriotic music with ice cold A/C. How I wish I had a vehicle with working A/C especially now!.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• In 1976 we were at my Grandparents house in Cape Cod. As you can imagine, Pilgrms, Massachusetts history, the Kennedy's. Their little town was celebrating their 350th anniversary and the PARADE went on for HOURS. Then the fireworks over the bay! It was gorgeous. And I'm sure my memory lumps some picnics together, but we definitely had to have clams/ lobster/ steaks/ hotdogs/hamburgers/ all the salads/ baked beans....I'm hungry just thinking about it.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010