did it all for the nookie?

What was the worse place and best place you ever had sex?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Worst was a port-a-potty at the lake. Yeah, kind of icky! We were staying in my dad's boat with a couple friends and it was all open, so we didn't want to have sex with them right there so we went to the car. It wasn't until we got to it that we realized we left the keys and we wanted it THEN so we went in the port-a-potty! Felt really icky afterward! It's not like we laid on the ground or anything, we did it standing against the wall, but still, the port-a-potty :-(

Best place was on the boat another night we were there alone. It was something about the waves knocking the boat around that made it so much better and a lot more fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Worst place- on a concrete bench- ouch!

Best place- In a hotel room after he got back from deployment

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Worst: In the woods, against a tree -OW- with noooo way to clean up after.

Best: The first time in our first king sized bed. :-D
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 12:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Worst was standing up in the middle of the woods swatting mosquitoes. Yeah, I wanted to kill dh.

Best was at my dh's apt when we first met. Not too fancy but a lot of memories there.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 2:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm finally at a loss for words. I can't think of best/worst place. They were all great and at my age I've had many!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• in the Euphrates River surrounded by other soldiers & CNN in!! ...best & worse
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Ummm...... Worst would be anything I had without my hubby and the best would be every single time I have had sex with my hubby! Honestly, that is all true. I cannot think of a best/worst other than that. I regret every single day that I was not a virgin when I met my husband. I
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 4:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I can't think of a worst but a few weeks ago we didn't make it to the bedroom and although the sex was great, the carpet burns we ended up with were pretty awful. Best would have to be the first day we had sex, it was on this horrible little futon I called a bed, but man was that an amazing day!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• The worst was in the woods behind my old high school. The best was the first time with my husband.
    Mommy2AlexAraya

Answer by Mommy2AlexAraya at 8:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Best with my fiance,worst when I can't get off.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2010