Stupid stupid stupid pants!!! ? about ironing

I need help lol. I have been ironing for years and considered myself pretty good, especially since SO's uniform always passed. Well I have a couple pairs of work pants that just will not cooperate with me. It seems like no matter what I do the wrinkles just will not come out.
Ive tried starch, but thats not making any difference. Ive never had problems like this before and am at a loss.

Any suggestions??

Trotterswife

Asked by Trotterswife at 11:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Lots of steam. Whether you have an iron that will steam well or buy an actual clothes steamer. That is the only thing that seems to work for stuff that i have a hard time ironing, like linen.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• The pants are 95% cotton and 5% spandex.... I was told its the spandex giving me problems... but not sure.
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I use a steamer and get out what I can, then iron them to get the creases in. Otherwise I'd suggest sending them in to get drycleaned. They seem to be able to get the wrinkles out.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Are they machine washable? I personally would re-wash them and hang them up still damp, then go at them again if need be.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• what i tend to do with pants, any pants is just let them air dry, usually it prevents wrinkles and when it's time to iron it becomes much easier. also lots of steam.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 4:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I machine wash the pants and hang dry, but they still have a million wrinkles lol. Its like the damn things are cursed.
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2010