Do you still have a someone u consider to be your best friend?

I had a really close friend since we were in middle school and soon after i graduated and had my baby she moved to california and i miss her like crazy!

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I still have my best friend from Jr.. high, we seldom see each other although we live in the same town , life is always too hectic to get together only in special ocassions , but we talk on the phone every week to keep up. We also sense each other without having to call and when we do call, she will say I was just thinking about you, I must have called you with my mind!

Answer by older at 12:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yep, I do. But I really consider my husband my best friend. Its hard to find someone who will keep your secrets secret and give you advice that will truly benefit you without an agenda behind it. Sometimes its hard for me to trust and he has been the one that no matter what I can rely on him to be there for me.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I do consider my husband to be one of my best friends. The other is a woman I've known for eight and a half years... We've been through everything together and even though she moved eight hours away, we still talk every single day. I would be lost without her.
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 12:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Luckily, yes. We drifted a part a little after a year of graduating HS though. We lived together for the year after and got on each other's nerves towards the end. She moved to another city and it helped! We kept talking on the phone though. She moved back after a couple years and we talk all the time and see each other a lot. I've always called her my sister, we've known each other for nearly 16 years. :-) Our daughters even call each other sisters since we're "mean mom's" and won't give them any siblings!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My husband is my best friend.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• you mean other than my husband?

...no. But i wish i did.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I do but she lives just a 1/2 mile away. But if we see each other once or twice a year I'm Lucky! I hoped for more since I'm going through brutal Chemo & cancer. But I'm all alone and lonely.. Friendships are the greatest gifts in life. I hope everyone gets to connect..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yes I have two! One I've known since 3rd grade and now we are both 23, married and have a bbt girl. I moved away from Texas was I was in 7th grade but we have been able to travel to each other quite often and if we can't one yr it doesn't change our close bond. She's a Great friend and we call each other sisters. The other is 2 years older than me and we've known each other for about 5 yrs. We are also very close but don't consider each other sisters but were very honest with each ther too. I'm fortunte for my two friends
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My best friend and I have known each other since we started high school. We don't get to see each other as much as we'd like, but she's still a part of my heart!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010