Should I " set him up" ?

My cousin is an idiot... He is 22 and is a big partier ... he constantly drinks & drives especially on this one bad road.. Just in the last year he has had 4 of his friends die in drunk driving accidents ( 2 different car wrecks) ..the road he always drives on is the same road that 2 of them died on.... HE buys sport cars and ruins them by doing this ... His mom is a nurse , his dad a COP , but they do nothing about it ( they even let him drive their cars when he messes his up) ... The worst thing is, is that we use to be a close family... until MY husband was killed by a drunk driver... He doesnt think anything is wrong with it and I dont want to sit back and let him ruin a family or kill himself . I have a close friend ( who wont say it was me) who is a cop and I was planning on telling him where he drives at night so he can get caught... I think I would feel worse if he killed someone rather than getting the family mad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I would or not but I'm not in your position. I think I would be tempted. He needs to learn a lesson, that's for sure!
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 12:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hell, why haven't you done it yet?
    I see nothing wrong with helping to send some careless, thoughtless person to jail. At least he'll still be alive. I wouldn't care who knew it was me either.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Absolutely! How could you sleep at night if you didnt and someone died? I wouldnt be able to. Call! I definitely would!
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would be very tempted to set him up as well. My mother was killed by a drunk driver.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would in a heart beat.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would do it save his life or some other person or family.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Do it! Your the only one that cares enough
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Well it sounds like his family would just protect him. I am not sure you going to make a point to him. I would do it though. His family is enabling him, he can not see the seriousness of what he is doing. I am thinking even if he looses his license he will still drive drunk. Good luck honey. I pray along with you that he by the grace of everything that is good that he lives through this time to be a better person.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2010