Computer HELP...PLEASE!!!!!

I have an thousand word essay due today and my Microsoft Word document has a lock on it. It may be that my trial period has expired. BUT my finals are due next week and everything counts right now. EEK!! If there is any way to unlock it wothout paying for installments please let me know ASAP. ty

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 12:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in

• Type it up in an email then go somewhere and transfer it to the word thing. You can do stuff like that at a library. All you have to do is copy and paste it. You'll probably have to pay to print it, but it's cheaper than microsoft. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Is it your essay that's locked, or just MSW? If the essay is locked, you'll probably just have get busy retyping, lol. :) I agree with PP in the case of just MSW being locked!
    JessicaG45342

Answer by JessicaG45342 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Download OpenOffice at www.openoffice.org. It is compatible with Microsoft Word and it's free to use for as often as you'd like. You should be able to open the document in OpenOffice's word processing program (Open Office Writer).

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I second the open office. That is what we use! Michiganmom116 is correct it's 100% FREE!!!  Also seeing it's compatiable with Mircrosoft Word, you'll be able to open and edit any pass/current documents you already have on your computer that were made using Microsoft Word.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• There's also Googe Docs which is free - Here's the link: http://docs.google.com/?pli=1#

Good luck.

Pat
    Amigram.com Life’s Happy Announcements
    Amigram

Answer by Amigram at 3:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Do what KIWISMOMMY19 said!! Excellent suggestion!!!!!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Definitely Open Office! Good luck!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

Next question in
Class reunions......

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Should I " set him up" ?