Martha Stewart or Sandra Lee? Who's style do you prefer?

I really like Martha Stewart and all of her ideas. Sandra Lee does more with half bought half home made ideas for the kitchen which can be easier at times. What do you prefer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I can't pick one though. Martha Stewart has had some really good shows and a great deal of experience. However, Sandra Lee can make some incredibly decent meals on a small budget. There really isn't any comparison because they are very different in style and execution of cooking.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm a Martha Fan all the way!! ;o)
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Martha all the way.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Neither. I like my style.

Answer by louise2 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sorry gals, but if you look closely you will discover that Martha Stewart has no personality and she has no style. This is because she was born from a strange quivering pod. Hers' is more of a "before" shot for people who have no intention of actually decorating lest they offend their stepford neighbors and their white walls. They even sent her to prison for being so boring. She was caught trying to turn everyone around her into a clone and was writting articles for "Boring Homes and Gardens". I think she is dangerous and should be avoided. "Southwest" is not a style, neither is "Country". Cows and chickens belong outside in the pasture, not on the towels. Back - Martha - foul boring beast - you are not a designer. You are a stepford wife. Take that and that....
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sandra Lee is a joke. Seriously, how can anyone watch the woman who invented the Corn Nut Kwanzaa Cake and ever want to admit it to anyone? That doesn't make Martha any better, she's just Sandra Lee with a bigger budget.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Neither, actually.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Martha Stewart.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010