Happy Independence Day!

Thank you to all the soldiers, past, present, and future who dedicate their lives for the protection and preservation of our great country!
I have already hugged my Desert Storm Veteran and thanked him--tearfully of course--for his service. Who can you hug, thank, or say a prayer for today? Share a quick story here--maybe make it a prayer list!

Dear Lord~
Thank you for the many men and women who have made the decision to defend and protect not only the citizens of the United States, but others worldwide who need support and protection. Thank you for blessing us with so many selfless soldiers! Please keep those whom are away from home safe and bring them home safely, soon. Amen!

*Let's try to keep this positive! Today is a day for celebration, not contention!*

Youngwifey2

Asked by Youngwifey2 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• agree! bumped!

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I also agree.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My Father WW l, Husband & brother WW ll, Son Viet Nam, Grandson Iraq. I'm proud, and love them all..

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Thank you. Happy 4th to you too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My grand father Francis WW2, great uncle James WW2 KIA in B.O.B., Cousin Adam Iraq KIA, Husband Clark Iraq, BIL John Iraq, Many friends who have served and are serving today over seas. Mark who is missing his sons 3rd Bday today to keep us free. Hugs and love to all our soldiers and vets.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Isn't your Grandson heading to Afghanistan soon, Natesmom?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My Pepaw, Myself, My husband, a whole mess of cousins, and an insane amount of friends some of whom didn't make it back. We love and miss them all dearly. Ooh-Rah!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 5:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Carpy,

Yes he is, in about 2 weeks.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2010