Is anyone else's baby sideways? And in the last trimester?

He is making it sooooo uncomfortable for mama!!! His butt is in my left side and his head is in my right so either way that I lay I am laying on him. Is there any way that I can get him to turn? If not then will he turn on his own? I am 37 weeks and 3 days. My doctor is doing a c section anyways so for the delivery it don't matter but for my comfort, does he still have time to turn so MAYBE I can sleep all night again?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine was sideways in the last smemester...but i was the same uncomfortable as the rest of the pregnancy, and he eventually flipped around :)
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My son finally turned head down 2 days before he was born.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 12:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• there is a website, spinningbabies.com, that has ideas for getting babies into a head down position. i'd check that out first. otherwise, you could try a chiropractor but i've never done that. gl
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• He definitely still has time to turn. Ive had 2 transverse pregnancies. My second pregnancy my dd was transverse. They wanted to turn her head down. They showed me via u/s that she had her head in my left and her bum in my right. We watched via u/s that she turned head down, and then breech, and then transverse again. She turned and turned and turned all the way up to my c section date. There was nothing they could do to keep her head down. My last baby was also transverse. He was HUGE, and he didnt move. He was happily transverse. There are exercises that you can do to get your baby to turn. A great website to help you with that is www.spinningbabies.com. You can also make an appointment with a chiropractor, and they might be able to help you. GOOD LUCK!
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 6:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2010