Decorating a Nursery for a Baby Girl?

What decor did you go with?

We're expecting and the nursery is in progress. I went with the Beansprout Baby Mod Daisy nursery decor. The colors are pink and chocolate.

Erin814

Asked by Erin814 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• pink an chocolate is really cute. our bby girls nursery is purple/green an a little pink.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We did a mish-mash of random stuff we found in characters and colors we liked. There was some green, blue, yellow, purple and pink mostly. Some Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Princess, and unicorns.
    That lasted until she was about 2 and then we let her choose her own stuff. Now, it's like a cotton candy room, lots of pink!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I know I help my sister with her first daughter and she did winnie the pooh but her 2nd daughter she did precious moments
    proudmom4cj

Answer by proudmom4cj at 1:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We knew we wanted another baby so we did a neutral Whinny the Pooh. So we have used it for both babies.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I stenciled back in those days. Took me a long, long time to do dd's room. Stenciled carousel horses all around the top and in ds room I did a train all the way around the top. I started it before each was born and finished when they where about 10! lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We did Old Macdonald's Farm because we wanted to use the bedding for the next kid or two- turns out we had three girls. So now we have a "garden" room, an "Under the sea" room and an Old MacDonald room. I wish I would have done a beach themed room- would be super-cute.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010