What the heck are core credits. I've been able to ignore it so far, but now it's aggrivating me. i have to know lol

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They are the ones you get every day based on your level. You get them for asking, answering, bumping and voting.
    They reset at 12 midnight eastern time (11pm central and so on) every day.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• There are core credits and there are extra credits. Core credits have a limit of how many you can earn in a day. I don't believe there is a limit on how many extra credits you can earn in a day. Like for me it says that I have 19 core credits available now, I can earn up to 19 more credits today. Today it also says I have earned 143 core credits and 15 extra credits for a total of 158 credits.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• OK this is too confusing. lol. mine says i have 109 available...whatever that means. I'll just keep ignoring it i guess. thanks for trying to explain to me...
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Click on your banner thing that says your grade. It will bring up your transcripts, the things that you have got points for and your questions and answers.
    Under it, towards the top of your screen, it is yellow and will say how many more questions you can ask, answer, vote and bump to get the credits. That's where the core credits come from. You get 2 for asking, one for bumping, 1 for voting and 3 for answering. They are divided up and you get the set amount each day.
    It will also say how many you've got total today, and under that it'll say ___ core credits/___extra credits with the amount of each you've gotten so far.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2010