For my fellow Witches... A celebration of Independence!

Witches have received a lot of negative attention over the centuries, but in the 21st Century Witchcraft and Wicca are among the fastest growing faith practices in America. To honor and share this amazing community, a Museum dedicated to the World of Witches opens to the public this weekend in Salem, The Witch City.

Who wants to go?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• SabrinaMBowen

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Wish I could. Some day I intend to go so I can visit my ancestors memorial. If you didn't know and for those who don't know me, I'm related to a witch hung during the Salem Witch Trials. Which is why I took the name SalemWitchChild. I'd love to visit the museum there and see the sights. I suspect one day when I step foot on that ground I'll see a vision. So far though we have no extra $ to go. Happy Independence day to all!

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• me I wanna go

Answer by SpiritMoon at 3:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Salemwitchchild, How can yu say you are related to a "Witch" from Salem witch trials, when It was all fake and conspiracy what those girls did.

Answer by UAFwife at 3:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• OH WOW, I would LOVE to go.

Answer by pnwmom at 4:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Oh that would be so much fun:)

Answer by merlynn at 4:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm with pnwmom I would LOVE to go there!!

Answer by flower_angel at 5:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'd love to go. I've never been to Salem, and it's one place that I've always wanted to visit.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I meant to add...I'm not a "fellow witch", lol, but I still LOVE exploring and learning about other belief systems, and I'm not opposed to anything. I'm currently beginning to learn about Wicca. Any suggestions on where to start or what to read would be appreciated. :)

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I wish I could but I don't even live in the country nevermind area lol :(

Answer by Melissa15 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010