my daughters party was a huge success:):)!!!!

ok so a few monthsa ago i was talking about my 8 year old huge rockstar party that she was having wand it was great,we had airbrush tattoos,photographers,red carpet,stations were they can get colored extensions,hair color(the spary that washes out),they decorated there on guitars,they made there own sundays,we had a singing contest,dancing contest,scavengar hunt,then we had battle of the bands(were the kids get in to groups and perform the best rockstar show,we gave awAy 7 gift cards,we also had 2 very special guest:()!! Tommy the clown and the hiphop clowns,AND The Omg girlz:):)!!there was over 200 kids security was strictly enforced,we also had stuff for the adults to do and they really enjoyed as for food pizza hut,wingstop,and subway catered
it was greatttt!!!!!!!!!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You had over 200 kids for an 8 yr olds party? Sounds like a town function. Glad it went over so well. What cha going to do next year?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I think for an 8 year old that's a little extreme. Sounds way too expensive to me.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• did she get lots of gifts lol
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i'm glad it went well!
    200 kids is a lot, there are only 500 on my son's entire school!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Wow sounds like fun. HOw much moola did that cost? Where on earth did you find a spray tatooist?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010