Fireworks and 5 month old DS?

My DS is 5 months old. I have a feeling that fireworks will scare him at this age. Should I just wait till next year to take him??

Im thinking its not a good idea to go when he is this little.

Any thoughts?

mercilove

Asked by mercilove at 2:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You know your kid better than we do. I'd keep him at home if you think he'll get scared. If he's scared of loud noises or sudden bright lights, I'd keep him home. But, if he enjoys a crowd and doesn't mind the noise than take him and have fun. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• They may get scared or they may enjoy the lights. Either way im taking mine. I want her to see them & after awhile she will have to get used to "loud" noises.
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My 4yr old and 2yr old still love the plain old fireworks the black snakes the smoke bombs and sparklers thats really all i allow them to use.
    BrandiGunter

Answer by BrandiGunter at 2:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010