Best mini van to buy for two young kids. (cheapest).?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you are looking for cheapest any kind of vehicle, buy a slightly used one. Rather than brand new. Our van only had 28,000 miles on it and it's also the basic model of a Chevy Uplander, no fancy extras.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Dodge Caravan
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 3:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• rkoloms

• I would recommend a Kia Sedona minivan. I have a two yr old and a nine month old, and the van is perfect for them, with the car seats, and even the double stroller fits in it in the back standing up with plenty of room to spare. I also have an almost 10 yr old, and a seven yr old, and we all fit in the van perfectly. If you are considering buying this make/model van, I would consider buying it slightly used, because the value drops dramatically after it is driven off the lot if purchased brand new.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010