• In the Spotlight:

For those interested in biblical phrophesy, do y'all think we are living in "the last days"?

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are a lot of world events that i think point to a strong possibility of Christ's return in our lifetime...things told in the Bible that haven't yet occurred that are occurring while we type & read these posts (one world currency, Jews returning (or ready to return) to Israel, countries become surprising allies, etc.). Still, time is relative....it may seem as though these things will set up in months or a couple years, but God's timing could be shorter or longer. Paul and the early Christians thought they were living in the "last days". I agree with pp, "watch and be ready"! Praise the Lord for HIS perfect timing!
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• People who believe in biblical prophecies always think they're living in "the last days". They've been saying that for over 500 years.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i think we've been living in the last days since the resurrection, for we (xtians) were told then to 'watch and be ready'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I agree with dullscissors' answer, however I don't feel like the world is going to end in my lifetime. Though who am I to say that, I very well could be wrong.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 3:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• The last days began with the resurrection, but I also believe we are living in the last of the last days.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• No
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We'll see...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 3:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I think it's a strong possibility. As soon as one world currency begins, I think the shit is going to hit the fan....sorry but there just isn't any other way for me to put that. But I agree since Christ's resurrection it's been the end of times. To God, time is not as it is to us. That is why you should always be living your life as if this could happen at any moment.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yes, I beleive we are living in what i call the End times.. Now Are we eperiencing Pre or Post Tribulation ,.... I think Christ will come back and rapture his church and then those left will live in the Tribulation. I guess it doesnt really matter for me Im saved. In My opinion I wouldnt mind living after Christ to try and bring people to Christ even though I know its going to be very very Evil, and scary
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 3:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I hope not...
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010