who likes to cook?

I hate having to cook but good thing my man loves to cook.... I love to bake things tho it's especially hard with a toddler under your feet the whole time

sierranavada

Asked by sierranavada at 3:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ME! I love cooking. Groceries are getting ridiculous though. I'm spending way too much on food it seems like.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I do hate the task but I have to, since everyone depends on me. Such is life to carry the burden. =[
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love any kind of cooking. It has gotten easier since Ki has become more of a help than a hindrance in the kitchen. When she was a baby, it was hard to hold her and work in the kitchen at the same time. Now, she's my mixer, pan grabber, can opener, and decorator. She does it all except messing with the hot stove/oven.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I enjoy cooking; it's fun :)
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 3:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I do!!! cooking is a creative way to express myself, I love trying out new recipes, I have been a vegetarian for years and the challenge of making good tasty food with veggies and alternative protein is exciting to me. When I am stressed, I cook!

Answer by older at 3:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love cooking but sometimes I get burned out. My pallate is more sophisticated than my family's. I have picky eaters. I have to tame myself in the kitchen, I'm kind of a supressed cook.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love to cook and I love to bake all at my own pace and making what I want.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love cooking. I never really plan meals I just sort of through things together as i go, but ive been working in the kitchen for a long time now and I guess you just learn as you go. At least my DH loves my food:)
    merlynn

Answer by merlynn at 4:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i love to cook, didn't use to but over the years as the kids have grown and i have to cook, i find that is an escape for me to go into the kitchen and make things
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 4:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I really like to cook. And bake too! Trying new recipes makes the whole cooking experience a lot more interesting.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2010