normal or not

im 6 weeks and having a lightly colored discharged like a light orange you can almost not even tell it has any color at all i have no pain ot nothing aybe im just freaking out out about losing the baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember freaking out and thinking the same. It was fine. If it were heavier then it would be something of concern but I think it is pretty normal.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 3:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• In the first 3 to 4 months of my second pregnancy I had pink discharge or slight bleeding. Went to the ER several times because of this, I was afraid I was having a miscarriage, they did ultrasounds and bloodwork and couldn't find anything wrong. Today she's a completely normal 20 month old. Get checked out if they say they can't find anything wrong it will put your mind at ease. I have a friend that has a 10 year old, then a miscarriage, a 6 year old, and then a miscarriage, then she got pregnant again and started bleeding and thought she had a miscarriage. She waited like 2 months then went to the doctor and she was still pregnant. She thought she miscarrieed but didn't. Now her daughter is 4.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was worried about the same thing, and it was nothing. Try not to worry, but call your doctor just in case. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2010